BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 October 2011

Good Lord...

Thank GAWD I took the day toff today. My homework is already swamping me, and it was JUST assigned this morning. Hey everyone! So yeah, it's been forever since I've done any blogging so I thought I'd catch y'all up on everything that's going on...

As you can tell, I'm in school, and MAN have things changed. I'm still having a hard time adjust to things outside of the military "bubble" *sigh* Oh bubble, how I miss you... I'm still working at the high school in the MCJROTC program. I'm still super proud of all of my cadets, but some you can't help but worry about, because they remind you of you, at some point of your life. But boy, do I miss all of my girls.... Some are still in the East coast, some moved home after the contracts were up, and others moved to the West coast. I miss them all in a different and unique way. Some day though, I'll see them again. Did someone say "insane road trip" ? Lol    :). I'm still in Texas (obviously), and the colors are finally trying..key word: trying.... to change.or the fall, and I'm super excited! Hello, boots and jackets! Thankfully I have my looney pups, and my awesome boyfriend. Yeah. That's right. I have a boyfriend. If I had to describe him in one word, I'd say "simply-amazing" (does it count if I hyphenate it? Lol) He's helped me through so much since we've met and I wish all of my friends could meet him, since I'm always bragging about him.We've been together since April, and he really makes me feel like I belong somewhere, like I mean something, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. He's actually deployed with the 1st Cav Division, stationed out of Ft.Hood, (Killeen) Texas. He and I are FINALLY on the countdown until he comes home for R&R!! But still a while to go until I can count the days on my fingers & toes.

Also, I've started a small business called, "Semper Chowdelis Baking" and that's been a lot of work but so rewarding in the end. I don't get a lot of orders, or make a lot, but I still enjoy what I do. I just hate that work and school make me set it aside. Hey, school comes first. I know this blog is kinda jumbled. I have so many thoughts, and can't get them down in time. But for now, I must go. I have an order of cake pops to do, and some reading to start for school.

So until next time, relax and have a cupcake :D

0 comments: